Electronic Music Production
- MIDI Sequencing
- Recording, editing and mixing audio
- Analog and digital synthesis
- Composing and performing original music
Max Audio Programming
- Introduction to visual programming with BEAP
- Learning modular programming; modulation synthesis: AM, RM, + FM Synthesis
- Granular synthesis; a look at elastic audio in the time and frequency domain
- UI/UX design in Max/MSP and Max for Live; building the front-end; incorporating the Live API for Max for Live devices
- NodeJS: build custom servers or run small applications directly from your Max patch
- gen~: efficient processes and code generators for VST development
Students meet in-person for 3 hours for 1 day a week for 6 weeks.
We accept cash, credit, check, Venmo and PayPal. To schedule a payment, select your course in the enroll section or send your name, contact telephone number and desired course section to: email@example.com.